Monday, January 9, 2012

A HDR view outside the plane

Here's another shot that I can't take out from my memory, a lot of things happen during this trip some bad, some good. This was a trip with my class, and also my seniors, to another big island in Indonesia to do our service project, where we teach and basically interact with the students there. It was a time where we can get along with our friends while we're at the hotel, and also just to shop there. On the plane home, I was cleaning my camera, and the lenses, and something really bad happened. I left my SD card on THAT plane. It was a good lesson to be learned, we should always, and ALWAYS make sure we keep our SD card in somewhere safe before doing anything stupid, like changing to another SD card. Therefore this was the only shot I have during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment