Monday, January 9, 2012

One of my favorite night shot.

IMG_2331 by Jason Sonny
IMG_2331, a photo by Jason Sonny on Flickr.

This is one of my favorite night shot, well I believe this is the ONLY night shot I'll ever take because they are all a pain in the ass to take. But if done correctly, it's a thing of beauty. A little story behind this shot is that my friend and I were out walking just trying to find inspirational things to photograph, but I didn't bring my camera with me at that moment. Then time starts passing by, and we went to this place (or lake) which is quite close to where I stay. I was lazy, and I didn't want to go home and get my camera so I decided to borrow my friend's camera instead. Thus, that's why you can see that this shot is taken using a Canon 600D, which is obviously not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment